Strengthening communities and stimulating economic development through small business lending and affordable housing initiatives
Clay, Lincoln, McCook, Minnehaha, Turner, and Union counties in southeastern South Dakota
- Governed by a five-member Board of Directors
- Serves as the SEDF loan committee
- Meet monthly, or as needed, to approve SEDF loans
- SEDF also maintains a five-member Advisory Board
- Meet quarterly
- Provides direct input to SEDF's governing board to help SEDF maintain accountability to its Target Market.